h2 class="sidebar-title">Recommended Links
Island Princes
Wednesday, July 02, 2003
 
Phil and I got our adoption paperwork notarized today. It's really starting to sink in. I'm going to be the mother of 7! I'm excited, and scared, and impatient...I can't wait to bring our little boys home and give them a big hug. I hope they aren't too traumatized. Sometimes I feel guilty for wanting to bring them half way around the world, where everything looks, smells, and sounds different. We're going to start learning Samoan from Phil's cousin who served a mission in Samoa. We plan to keep them familiar with their culture by attending events in the polynesian community. I just hope they learn to love us and don't always resent us for taking them away from the only life they know.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger